Using Your Screen Enclosure in the Cooler Months
- Monday, 06 November 2017 10:53
Explore ways to utilize your screen enclosure all year long
It may not get truly cold in Florida, but it certainly cools down in the fall and winter months. Your screen enclosure is an extension of your home, and it should be enjoyed year-round. Make sure you’ve got the ways and means to ensure you and your family can enjoy your screen enclosure during the cooler months. See options below.
Options to Extend the Use of Your Screen Enclosure During Cooler Weather
- Get a Pool Heater. There are few things as fun as swimming in a warm pool on a cool night.
- Enjoy the Hot Tub. If you don’t have a hot tub, now is the time to get one! Make sure you get a lot of use out of it when the weather turns colder.
- Build a fire. Have a fire place or a fire pit installed in your screen room or use a portable one made of metal. Gather around the flames for s’mores and toasted marshmallows.
- Buy heaters. There is a variety of outdoor heaters on the market, from electric to propane and everything in between, that will heat up your screen enclosure space while you’re enjoying it.
If you’d like to discuss your options for a screen enclosure, contact us at Hendry Aluminum
today for a free estimate.