Ways to Enjoy Your Screen Enclosure in the New Year
- Saturday, 30 December 2017 13:21
Explore other options for utilizing your screen enclosure beyond swimming.
If you’re like most homeowners with a screen enclosure
, you likely have a swimming pool in your screen enclosure, and it’s likely the main way you and your family spend time in your screen enclosure. However, there are many other options beyond laps and fun in the pool. Explore all the other options below, and try a few in the New Year.
Using Your Screen Enclosure More
Your screen enclosure is an extension of your home, and it expands the usable square footage of your home. You should spend as much time in it as possible. Options include:
- Hold a New Year’s Party. Hosting a party in your screen enclosure benefits your get-together and allows you to show your screen enclosure off to your family and friends. Use outdoor space heaters if it’s chilly, and make sure a gate separates any young guests from your pool.
- Make S’Mores. Use your screen enclosure’s fireplace or a mobile fire pit to roast marshmallows for s’mores for fun around a camp fire.
- Go Camping. Pitch a tent in the safety and security of your screen enclosure, and let the kids enjoy camping with all of the conveniences of home.
- Have a Picnic. Enjoy a lunch out-of-doors without the insect pests.
If you’d like to explore your options for a screen enclosure for your home, contact us
today for a free estimate and quote.