Screen enclosures come in all shapes and sizes, and you want to choose the size that best fits your needs. When choosing a screen enclosure, your needs, the shape of your home, your tastes and your budget are the determining factors for what will work best. Explore the options for screen enclosures available to you below.
Screen Enclosures by Size
- MegaView Screen Enclosures. This enclosure is Hendry Aluminum’s signature enclosure, and it provides a clear and unobstructed view. The MegaView is popular for those looking for a large screen enclosure, such as to enclose a pool, hot tub and several other areas, such as an outdoor kitchen, seating and a fire pit area. It’s safe and strong, offering the best view for homes on golf courses, lakes, beachfront or with any other beautiful view that should be highlighted.
- MegaView Lite. The MegaView Lite is an option for smaller spaces, such as a pool, patio or other enclosed area. The MegaView Lite also offers unobstructed views of the great outdoors and safety and security from nature and the elements.
- Partial MegaView. The Partial MegaView is a good option for smaller spaces or a uniquely-shaped lot. The side walls are done in the WideView design, and the entire front wall is built with structural beams and posts.
- Picture Window. This screen enclosure features a large opening installed in the center, giving you an expansive view of the outdoors. The Picture Window can be installed into your existing enclosure or as part of the construction of a new enclosure.
- WideView. The WideView offers wide spaces between wall posts; they aren’t as wide as those on the MegaView, but they are wider than standard enclosures. They have no chair rail and they come with cables. They are an economical choice for smaller enclosure needs.
If you’re ready to discuss your screen enclosure options, contact us at Hendry Aluminum today to set up a free estimate.