Give Yourself and Your Family the Best Gift: a Screen Enclosure
- Thursday, 22 December 2016 13:58
The holiday season is in full swing. While you’re dotting the ‘i’s and crossing the ‘t’s on your gift-giving list this year, make sure to remember yourself and your family. Consider a screen enclosure for your home; it’s a gift that keeps giving all year ‘round. Read on to discover all the reasons to give yourself and your family a screen enclosure this holiday season.
The Benefits of a Screen Enclosure
The benefits of a screen enclosure are numerous. It’s a gift that you and your family will enjoy for years to come! Screen enclosures offer:
- Safety from Florida’s biting bugs. With the prevalence of no-see-ums, sand fleas, biting flies and mosquitos—especially in the face of the Zika virus—protecting your family while outside from biting insects is a smart move. Our screen enclosures mean you can enjoy your pool or backyard without worrying about biting bugs!
- Keeps out other creatures and objects. Not all insects in Florida bite, but that doesn’t mean you want them in your pool or in your home. The same goes for rodents and other animals. Our screen enclosures keep out bugs and animals, big and small. A screen enclosure also reduces the frequency of your pool cleanings. Our screen enclosures also keep out golf balls, a common issue for those living on a golf course.
- Keeps your kids and pets safe. A screen enclosure also gives your children and your pets an outdoor space to occupy and stay safe at the same time. You won’t need to worry about either wandering off or getting too close to any channel, beach or lake that may be close to your property. We also offer pool fences to keep the pool area of your screen enclosure separate from the gathering areas, and restrict access to the pool.
- Improve your home’s curb appeal. Our screen enclosures are attractive in form as well as function.
- Increase your home’s value. A screen enclosure will increase the resale value of your home if you ever choose to move.
This holiday season, give yourself and your family the gift of a screen enclosure. It’s a gift everyone will enjoy all year through. Contact us today
for a free estimate.